Recipes

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pancake Recipe









We love Breakfast for dinner here, and my husband especially loves it if Bacon is involved, and everything is cooked in the Bacon Grease..(I know I know...not the healthiest, but we don't eat bacon enough for it to hurt anything) I'm not a huge fan of pancake mix, because to me, I can taste the fact that its from a mix, and its lacking something...So I did some searching and came across a recipe years ago now. I don't know where it came from, but I've changed it and tweaked it enough, that's its not really the same recipe at this point anyways. There is nothing better than taking a recipe and making it your own.
As you can see in the picture I did add some fresh fruit to my pancakes. I've got all of those black raspberries we've bee picking, so I added a bit of fruit to my pancakes. Just a small handful to each pancake. That's the great part about my recipe, I can add any extra's I want. (and yup, I've been known to add chocolate chips)

Alright!!! On to the recipe

2 eggs
3/4 cup milk
1 tb sugar
2 tb veg oil
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
dash of vanilla

Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl, and cook until golden brown Yup that easy
OH, and when I say a dash of vanilla, I just flip open the top of the vanilla lid, and just do a quick shake. It works out pretty yummy.  This is a hubby approved recipe, so I hope you all enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment