Recipes

Monday, June 9, 2014

Catch up time!!!!

Good Morning, and happy Monday to you all!!! I have lots to catch up on here, so I'm thinking I may go ahead and divide this up into two separate blogs today.  Its been a busy few days, and thankfully I got some pretty good pictures!!! (yay) I'm going to start with the bunnies. Everybody loves a fluffy, fuzzy bunny...well not everybody, but most everybody.

I'm almost certain that the two bunnies we bred last week took. We bred Ginger, and Doris last week to Fred. Here is why I'm almost certain, Doris has gotten quite moody, and is not at all her loveable self. Ginger has gotten kind of chubby. I don't know about her mood, because unfortunately, we haven't handled her all that much. She was mostly handled when we brought her home, and when Frank took her out of her cage, to put her in with Fred.

Then we got a new Buck to add to our herd of bunnies. He's an 8 week old, whom I have named Hudsen. (After Rock Hudsen. I didn't want to call him Rock, because then everybody would assume I had named him after the wrester Dwayne Johnson, who is quite yummy, but not what I'm going for.) I named him that, because I have a Doris...I kind of like doing the famous old Hollywood couples. I figure I have Fred and Ginger/Ethel...My hubby is not as amused as I am by any of this though.

Cadburry and Pinkerton have grown quite a bit. We think we've possibly figured out what the unknown pet bunny was that Cadburry is mixed with. After having seen so many breeds, and having lived with the Silver Fox rabbits, and looking at the fur on her, we think the unknown, may be SF, based on some of the silvering she seems to be getting in her fur.

So, I hope you enjoy these adorable bunny pictures!!!!




 
The first picture is of Hudsen, Then we have Ginger, Fred, Pinkerton, and Cadburry...I'm planning on getting more pictures of bunnies taken, but its going to be a few days. Hope you all enjoyed the bunny post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment