Recipes

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Still Hatching out on Weds




Well, this is day 3 of the hatchings, and technically today is the official hatch out date. They just started a wee bit early. I have to say though, that even though this isn't the biggest hatch we've ever worked on, it does seem to be the most spread out hatching we've done. Now I do have 3 eggs in there that aren't due to start hatching out tomorrow, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to start hatching out today. I'm up to 9 chicks today. I do have one that's working on hatching out at the moment.

When we do hatchings, I wake up really easily. I actually herd a chick in the incubator hollering that she was free. (I don't know that its a she, but I decided to refer to them as she until I know what they are)

Its raining here today, which I'm not complaining about one bit. Its raining and going to get close to 60, so that means if I'm lucky, all of this darn snow will be gone by the end of the day....oh I'm looking forward to seeing grass again....lots and lots of grass. Of course this means that its going to be muddy, but that's ok

No comments:

Post a Comment