Recipes

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

spring...please hurry

As you can see, I'm thinking spring like thoughts just as hard as I can.  I thought maybe if I could visualize it a little better, maybe I could feel it....you know what??? Its not working...

We're looking to get hit by another winter storm on Wednesday, and I'm not looking forward to that at all. None of the radio stations or websites can agree, I've herd anywhere from a couple of inches, to 5 plus inches, to blizzard conditions. I think I know what my future job needs to be...weather forecaster, it seems that they just guess the weather anyways.  Thankfully we do have plenty of food for the critters, and for us. Although, I do need to get to the store today and grab a gallon of milk, and no not because its calling for snow...but because I need it for my coffee. (If my husband would let me get a milk cow or goat, I wouldn't have to worry about getting milk...just taking care of the critters that the milk comes out of)

I've spent part of today doing critter chores and working on cleaning house a bit. A virus has been making its way through the house, yesterday the hubby had it, and I still not feeling tip top, but is recovering quite well. While I was scrubbing out the sink however, I felt the rumblings in my stomach that say, something's not quite right...so I'm hoping that it passes. I'm munching on saltines, and sipping on ginger ale, to try to make sure its going to pass me by. I'm also planning on taking some vitamins here in a little bit to try to give my immune system a burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment