Recipes

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quilt-y pictures





 
 
 
Alright pictures!!!! You know, I have to honestly say, I'd forgotten how long it can take to upload multiple pictures. but here we are, in my "studio" That's what other quilters call their quilting rooms, so I thought that's what I'd call mine, even though its far from a studio...more like a tiny spare bedroom crammed full of different craft supplies. I wouldn't have room for a long arm quilter in that room if I ever got one...*sigh* Not that I could ever afford one.

So the first 3 pictures are just random pictures of my different works in progress. the 4th picture is of my least favorite blocks I've put together. I'm just not overly fond of the colors together, or the prints together, but it is what it is I suppose...now the last pic, is of my 4 favorite blocks that I put together. I really do think they are quite charming. I wasn't sure when I started this project if it was going to be girly or boyish, but its looking like its leaning way close to girlie. I have several more quilt patterns picked out to make yet, so its still undetermined at this exact moment in time if this one will be one of the gifted quilts or not. Only time will tell.

As my work progresses, I'll have more pictures to share with all of you lovely people.
Maybe this weekend when my hubby puts my shelves up over my sewing table I'll take some pics of those and share with you guys as well. I guess the sewing side of my room is finally starting to take better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment