Recipes

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Incubating Eggs update

Hey there all. As I think I told you guys, I had put some eggs in the incubator on December 25th. I candled them tonight, because I couldn't wait one more day to do so. I only had to take out 3, 2 of them were not fertilized, and 1 of them had a blood ring. so now I'm down to 17 out of 20 eggs I had set. I'll check them again in about 4-5 days because there were a few that I was having a hard time figuring out for sure because the egg shells are so dark.  Its always quite exciting to see all of those little veins and lines inside of those eggs, and knowing that I'm helping something to grow and be born into this world!!! 

So, that's whats going on here today. Other than that its the same old stuff, different day. Except I'm working on a crochet order, which is turning out really pretty. I'll try to upload some pics of that here in the next few days, along with a link to where you can get the pattern. Unfortunately its not a free pattern, it's out of a Leisure Arts book. 

Not to sound like an old lady, but the night is getting late, and I've got to get up a little extra early in the morning!!!

Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment