Recipes

Monday, December 29, 2014

Waffles!!!



Guess who got a Waffle Maker for Christmas??? Did you guess??? That's right, this girl!!! My parents decided that everybody needed a waffle maker this year, no matter how many we already had sitting in our cabinet. Although, I'll say at this point, I'm thinking that this is a favorite so far. It works faster, and has better options as to how dark they are. That little green light actually pops on when they are ready, which I kind of like.

So, as always, when I have something along these lines to share with you guys, I have a recipe to share with you all as well!!!!

So, here is a quick, simple waffle recipe, that if you are like me, you will most likely have all of the ingredients for.

3 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1 tbsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp sugar

Beat whole eggs in a bowl until thick. Beat milk, melted butter and vanilla into eggs. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix into egg mixture and mix well. Bake according to the directions that go with your waffle maker.

Yields 6-8 waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment