Recipes

Sunday, December 7, 2014

On the search

Since I broke my digital camera the other day, I'm on the search for a new camera, that's simple to use, and takes good pictures, so that I can continue to bring you all the magic of my horrible picture taking!!! There are so many different choices out there. I have it narrowed down to the cameras at Wal-Mart, 1 because I don't want to spend a lot of money, and because 2. the minute I get it home and out of the box it would be outdated already, so I see no point in spending a lot of money on something that's just going to be for taking pictures!!!

I'm so excited!!! The building permit for our bunny house has gone through, and now the building can commence. We really need the space, rabbit cages take up a lot of space, and at the moment we are maxed out on space in our current space. We have 5 hanging and 2 on the ground, plus we have a kit in with Ginger still, that we need to get in a cage of its own. (We also need to gender check that baby as well, before we end up with unexpected babies)

It was sunny today for the first time in 4 days!!! It had been raining for 4 straight days!!! I can't begin to express how happy I was to see the sun!!! But of course, that means we have a lot of cleaning up to do in the chicken house over the next couple of days. Hopefully we can get that cleaned up in just a couple of hours. Between the two of us, I'm sure we can clean up the run, and then the house in a short amount of time.

Those chicks are thriving outside!!! I can almost watch them grow on a daily basis. I need to take the rake into the grow out pen tomorrow and fluff up the bedding, and lay down some fresh dry stuff for them, to help with the warmth in there, and to help keep mud and muck from seeping through.

I've been crocheting like a crazy woman here lately. I'm making plans for new patterns for my Craftsy store, and free patterns to share with you all, my most favorite people. I don't want to say I have big plans, but I have plans. I don't try to make my plans too big, because we have a ton of stuff going on with the farm as it is!!!

Well, I believe I've rambled on enough to my lovely followers!!! I hope all is well with you all!!!
Take care, and stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment