Recipes

Monday, December 8, 2014

got a new camera




I went out today, a woman on a mission, in search of an affordable yet easy to use digital camera. Well, I got affordable, and for the most part easy to use. I've just got to figure out how to get it to not put the time and the date on the bottom of the pictures. I find that super annoying. I got a Polaroid on clearance at Wal-Mart today. Its small, and very light weight compared to what I'm used to, but the pictures are pretty good.  The part I like the best is the fact that it has a rechargeable battery. I was really eating through some batteries with my other camera that I was loving. Although I think I miss using that one.

But here are some updated pictures of the chicks...the dogs are a given, as you all know, I love my pups!!! These guys are growing in a hurry!!!

It's calling for some nasty weather here tonight, so I'm going to bunker down for the night. Everybody stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment