Recipes

Friday, December 19, 2014

busy busy busy

Hello everybody!!! I know, its been really quiet here on my blog over the last couple of days!! I swear I'm not abandoning you all!! It's just been crazy. We had to figure out how to keep the roosters from upsetting the water thing in the chicken house, finally got that done. Then I had to turn all of the bedding in the chick pin, and then get their water thing up higher since they are much taller now. Of course there is all of the holiday shopping, and cooking, and running, and dealing with the extra crowds at the feed stores, because the are such "quaint" places to find "unique" gifts. Sure they are, I shop there year round, so I know all about it. Here I'm in the coop wearing mud splattered jeans, an old jacket, and have my hair pulled back, and am looking at this woman who is all perfumed and dressed up, gushing about "These adorable canning jar shaped salt and pepper shakers" as she is showing them to me, and I'm just like, yup, I've had a set like those for quite a while now, and then she wants to know "oh do you farm???" Maybe just a little...Now I promise you guys, I'm not griping, I really am not. It just stinks when you have to fight the crowds to buy animal feed and dog food.

Well, I shall close this up, and hope that you are all keeping warm and safe during this holiday season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment