Recipes

Saturday, August 2, 2014

getting stuff done








I got all of the "melons" cut for the Double Wedding Ring quilt tonight. Tomorrow I plan on starting some sewing on that. But since I was pretty much so done with the cutting for my current quilt project, I decided that I need to do a little bit of a quick clean up in the sewing room. (Its going to take a lot more than What I've done, but it will be alright for now) I found these quilt squares that have been floating around for a while. they don't really match anything, so I was like hey, I can make some quick throw pillows. I can brighten up the living room a bit, and do something with these squares. So, that's what I did, and now I'm out of stuffing!!! (Ah well, I can always get more, its not expensive) Sam decided that he approved right away.

I decided that I had to snap a couple of pictures of Pinkerton. He really is quite the character. He greets me every morning standing up. I don't know if its me he wants, or the treats... (I'm going to guess the treats). I just love his little mouth. I do hope however that he decides to sleep tonight, rather than running laps all night that makes it sound like the cage is going to bust apart. Once they get moving, they really move!!!

I had bought some Fabric to use as filler in one of my quilt projects that I have coming up. That's why I had bought a few random Fat Quarter Squares, and packs. I love the looks of them so much, that I have an idea for another project all together. I'm thinking about making either a baby quilt, or a charm square quilt. I love the fabric so much, that I just want to make something using just that fabric!!! As you know, I'll post pictures as I go!!!

I'll make sure you all get to see some pictures of whatever it is I manage to get done tomorrow  with the quilt!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment