Recipes

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Morning Bunny updates











By now, you are probably saying...ENOUGH of the baby bunny pictures!!!! This being my first time as a baby bunny watcher, I can't help myself.  Now I did get some pictures of all of the Silver Fox grown ups as well for you guys. (If you are a potential buyer, maybe you are enjoying the watching of the growing bunnies??)

Alright, lets get started on who's who, and who belongs to who!!! 

In the first picture you see two cute little sleeping bunnies, and yes, I did get that much coveted Lilac!!!! The hubby has given his approval on keeping the little guy regardless of Gender. I suppose he knew just how bad I wanted a lilac. If its male, it will be Jean, if its female its Debbie. (yeah, I've already started picking out names)

In the second picture, we have that beautiful little Chocolate bunny that had started out looking like a lilac. Its amazing how fast they change!!! But they are quickly growing, and getting so chubby!!! 

The next picture is basket full of Doris's babies. All of hers are blue and black. She had 4 Blacks, and 7 blues. Ethel has 2 of her babies, 1 is black, and 1 is blue. Those two little ones are finally starting to gain weight and grow. I was a bit concerned about them. They didn't look like they were going to make it they were so skinny. I guess that's what happens when a bunny has so many kits. In order to be able to tell them apart, I put some green tattoo ink on the tips of their ears. Its so funny to see that green. 

This next cute little black guy sleeping in my hand is one of Doris's babies. He/She seemed rather content to sleep in my hand like that. That was one of those things that just really made me go awwwww....

Up next we have Doris with her nest box. She has really made up for that first incident. She has really turned out to be an excellent mother. 

Now my grown up bunnies are posted in this order, Betty, Doris, Hudsen, Fred and Ginger. I don't have one of Ethel right now, but I plan on trying for one of Ethel today for you all. She kept moving every time I snapped a picture, so they came out blurry.  As you can see, Fred is quite a long bunny all stretched out like that.  they are all quite large, and have a good shape. 

Ginger, really looks like she's going to pop, she's really showing, even though somebody in one of the rabbit groups said that bunnies don't show, we just imagine they are showing because of human emotions. I guess they must just have small litters every time. 

Well, that's enough rambling from me for today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment