Recipes

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just a ramble

Sometimes I feel the need to ramble on. My Ramblings don't always make sense, and sometimes they do. I have moments when my brain is just so full of everything that I have no way to get it all out without everything just seeming jumbled. 

In all reality I should be upstairs in my sewing room working on the quilts, but I'm sitting here in the living room, listening to my husband in the bedroom sleeping. I am in all honesty the only living being in the house awake at the moment. Bella is in there with him sleeping. Sam and Jasper are here in the living room sound asleep. Jasper is gently snoring. Sometimes I just need to enjoy these most peaceful moments. Its not always this peaceful. There is always something that needs to be done, cleaned, gathered, washed, put away, etc...its just part of the life we have chosen I suppose. 

We are getting between 15 and 19 eggs a day right now. I have 3 full 18 packs, and 3 full 12 packs of eggs in the fridge right now. My mom is coming to pick up some eggs later on today. I volunteered to take them to her, but I think she just wants out of the house for a bit.  I'm thinking that this fall, we need to butcher some of our layers. We can just can the meat instead of freezing it. 

Getting ready for winter is a big priority this summer. I think we are a bit worried about what this winter will bring. Its so hard to tell the way the weather has been these past couple of years. One thing is for sure, we won't have to do much in the way of grocery shopping. 

alright, ramble is over, I have a few emails to answer, and then I should get to that quilting.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment