Recipes

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pictures







Just thought I'd share a few pics with you guys form this past week. My mom and I made several turns of jelly last night, and I still have about 2 more turns to go this morning.  We did have fun.
I'm loving my bread maker!!! That thing is so much fun. I made my second loaf the other day. Its nice to have fresh bread for dinner, or to send in my husbands lunch for his work sandwiches.
Frank and I made pickled peppers this past week, and that was fun as always.
Fred is doing great!!! He's my favorite buck I think. I know, I shouldn't have favorites, but I do!!!!
Doris is doing well with her pregnancy. I've started doing the hay test with her and Ethel to see if they are ready for their nest boxes, but they don't seem to be yet. So far, they just eat the hay when I put it in there.
And finally my worms!!! I've this habit of feeding them, and then leaving them alone for about a month, or longer. I always seem to manage to get in there just as they are on their last little bits of food. As you can see, when we go to harvest, we are going to have lots of nice worm castings. I'm not exactly sure what we plan to do with our castings this time. Last time we shared it around with friends and family. This time however, I think we are probably going to try to put it into our garden.
So now, you are all caught up for the week!!!! ( for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment