Recipes

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Still Cutting






I'm still cutting the pieces for the Double Wedding ring quilt, but I'm coming to the end of the cutting. I'm down to cutting the melon part, which is one of the center pieces. I'm going to clear off the kitchen table, and bring down the big cutting mat, and a big ruler, and have my dear wonderful husband cut the big squares for me. He's a very accurate measurer, and I think it would take him no time at all to get the 20 blocks I need. I'm actually going to go ahead and start sewing the rings together this weekend. I figure that the blocks will get done here eventually.

As you can see, sometimes Jasper feels the need to ham it up, and I just have to snap a pic when he gets like that. He was actually begging for a rawhide. Yes, I did go and get him one, because who could resist that sweet Husky face????

We put Fred and Ginger together today. She let him fall off of him 3 times this morning!!! (he was on the move) But he was only able to have 1 fall off this evening. She wasn't feeling the love this evening, and got a little nasty with him. So, Frank got her out before somebody got hurt. Today is 10 days in for Ethel, and 9 days in for Doris. (That is if everybody took) We don't really know how to check for pregnancy, so basically we just wait the 31 days, and see if they are going to give birth. I "think" on Franks next day off, we plan on breeding Betty. That big chocolate beauty is ready.

We got a new record number of eggs today. We got 16!!! And then for the week, we hit a new record number. We got 99 eggs this week!!! (I have the week offset, I chart them Friday through Thursday)
 
Well, that's all that's going on here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment