Recipes

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Sharing







So, lots to share with you guys today. First of all, the quilt is done!!! I have the binding on it and everything!!! I'm getting ready to start on my next scrappy quilt that I'm making for Christmas. These are really fun to make in all honesty. I'm loving it.

So, then, I managed to snap a picture of Martin standing still. I think he's full grown. I guess its about time though since he's 8 months old now. (yeah, time has really flown)

I tried a new recipe. Asparagus wrapped in bacon. It was delicious. Its definitely going to be a repeat recipe. Basically you just take and mix some olive oil, salt and pepper, and gently mix the asparagus in it, and then cut 8-9 pieces of bacon in half, and wrap 3-4 pieces of asparagus in the bacon, and then bake in the oven on 350 for 15-20 min. (or until the bacon is crisp)


The dogs are getting along great!!! We've been having some rain, but thankfully they were having a great day napping.

So, after 19 years, I saw my cousin Brian for the first time. I don't get to see my family very often. In fact, I have only seen one Aunt and Cousin in the last 15 years. My cousin Brian is a truck driver, and it turns out his rout goes through here, so we'll be able to see him more often!!! Hooray!!!

My little nice Faith, who is 4 almost 5, and I took a "selfie" together. I love getting to spend time with her. She's my only niece, but I have 3 nephews.

So, this has been your Sunday share!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment