Recipes

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quilting Along




I'm still chugging along on that first quilt topper...yesterday I actually got a good deal complete...I still have a good deal to do, but not as much. I've decided to work on just doing a bunch of piecing, and then putting together the blocks like that. As you can see from the pictures I have a whole lot of ironing to do yet on the blocks...but I'll just do a bunch of that at once.

Unfortunately as you can see by the last pic, my poor needle had a bit of an accident. I somehow hit the lever that makes the foot come off while sewing, and of course it made a fantastic noise, and then bent the needle. Fun stuff!!!!

One thing is for sure, doing this quilt project, I will have used up plenty of pink scrap fabric once this one is done. I'm already anxious to get started on my next batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment