Recipes

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy First Day of Spring!!!

Well, good morning to all of you out there!!! Today is the first day of spring, which means, its time to start planning the garden. I'm thinking about lots of different stuff that I want to plant, and then having to remind myself that we only have so much space in the garden...which is why I'm thinking about lining the side of the garden with pots of planted veggies. I know that Tomatoes will thrive quite well in container gardens, so I'm thinking that might be the way to go this year. Then we can plant more kale, and green beans, and stuff like that. I'd like to try and get some onions to grow for us. Well, we can plant them, and get them to grow, but they never get very big. I think its our soil, which will hopefully get better with the composting we've been doing.

What do you all plan to plant if you do a veggie garden???

No comments:

Post a Comment