Recipes

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New egg layer



Hello out there in blogger land! Hope you guys are having a great week. Today wasn't too bad, most of the snow we got the other day has melted off, and I was able to get a couple of good pictures. The top picture is of Mister Sinatra and one of his daughters from the very first hatching we ever did. (remember that?) Its hard to imagine that we've had her since she was nothing more than an egg!!! Kind of neat to think about really.

In the second picture are some of the Rhode Island Red pullets that we ordered back in November. Amazing just how fast they have grown, and in the bottom picture is an egg that one of them started laying!!! HOORAY!!! New eggs are quite exciting really. I love when I find a new egg in the nest box.  Its such a fun prospect.

I'm looking for a fun recipe to share with you guys, but things have been a touch busy with all of the chicks, and planning a birthday party for my dear old hubby, who turned 40 this month. I'm going to try to have some pictures of that to share with you guys.  Hopefully I'll have a new recipe to share with you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment