Recipes

Monday, March 24, 2014

Over the weekend






On Saturday we celebrated my husbands 40th birthday. We had pork bbq, pigs in the blanket, coleslaw, soda, tea, lemon aid, coffee, green beans, cookies, and plenty of cup cakes.... I made 6 dozen cupcakes, and we dropped the remaining 4 dozen off where my hubby works so that his co workers could go to town and get a sugar rush. It was really great, we saw some of his old pals that he still hangs around with when they all have time. I must say that We have truly been blessed to have so many friends and family members come and gather together to help us celebrate this milestone.

I think the only thing my hubby was aghast at was the black candles and black balloons...I told him it was just more fun that way...and as you all could see by my very unevenly draped decorations, I don't decorate for parties very often.

Its calling for some snow here tomorrow, so hopefully that's not more than just a skiff of snow.

Alright everybody, that's it for today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment