Recipes

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cranberry Relish

This is a side that I've been eating at thanksgiving since I joined my husbands family. It has become such a tradition for me that I've come to love and enjoy, and have even started taking my turn in making it that I thought I should share this wonderful recipe with you all. This recipe comes from our church cookbook.  It really only takes a few minutes to prepare, you  just fix it the day before and forget about it.  This year, I'll be preparing it, and will be so happily doing it that it brings that warm feeling of love and warm family memories.

Here we are Cranberry Relish

1 small can pineapple (don't drain)
1 (3 oz) box raspberry Jell-O (small)
1 (15 oz) can whole cranberry sauce
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1/4 c. chopped celery

Dissolve Jell-O with 1 cup hot water; don't add cold water. Mix in other ingredients. Chill.

That's it, that's all there is to it!!! Simple right???? The only work that really goes into it is opening stuff, and chopping the celery, and that's got to be one of the easiest things to chop up!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment