Recipes

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Growing Celery Inside Pt 2 progress



So, I thought I'd share some pictures of the celery that I have not killed yet!!! (yay) I can tell you, absolutely do not use coffee grounds as a fertilizer, it will kill your celery if you are trying this at home. Having this sitting here in the window seal works out perfectly, because then I remember to water it.  As you can see, its growing nicely, I'm going to guess that by summer I'll be able to actually get some celery off of this bad boy!!! (woo hoo) I am planning on starting a second one, I just haven't gotten any more celery to do this with. I got this bottom from my wonderful Mother in law. She uses a lot of celery, so chances are, I can get another bottom from her to get started.



No comments:

Post a Comment