Recipes

Monday, May 26, 2014

Cookies in a Snap



I love to bake, I really truly and honestly do. BUT sometimes, I want some fresh out of the oven cookies, without having to go through the mess of pulling everything I need out of the cabinets, and the mess that I always make when baking from scratch. I've discovered that sometimes, its ok to cheat. I bought some cookie mix on sale, and the best part is, I only have to add butter and eggs. With it being Betty Crocker, I got some school points to save back for my Nephew and Nieces school. (I save the box tops for Education for them)

Now just so you all know, I am not getting paid to endorse this product, I just like to share what's tasty...now if Betty Crocker wants to send me a case of cookie mix...I won't object...lol
alright...off to the farm work...I need to gather eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment