Recipes

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Busy Farm Days





 
We've been busy here on the farm, with lots of new additions!!! We've been hatching out chicks, and working a new doggy into our home. Yup, we finally brought home a new girl!!! This girl is Bella, and she's almost a year old. She's a Treeing Walker Hound, and my goodness is she crazy!!! We love her though.
Bella loves the bunnies, and the bunnies seem to love her back. She will actually stand at the Rabbit enclosure and lick them. Ginger will actually lick her back. Its absolutely adorable.
We still haven't planted a garden. Its plowed, but not planted. At the rate we're going, I'm not entirely sure we will get anything planted. Most of what we started has died. (I'm a horrible plant keeper...seriously)
Right now, I'm on kindle watch. There's a great possibility that one of my bunnies (Ethel) is about to give birth. It should be today or tomorrow. If she hasn't kindled by Sunday, then she's not going to. She was pulling fur, but has stopped, so I don't know what's going on with her exactly.
I had to make leg braces for two of my newly hatched chicks. I think I may have to redo the one leg brace on the one chick. Mostly because its hard to do on my own. The one chick has gotten the hang of her braces, and is doing just fine with them.
Well...that's it from here for today, I'm still on incubator watch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment