Recipes

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wrapping up the week

This has been a long week, with lots of stuff happening. Our family lost a very good friend, and her ceremony was today.  Things have started growing. Our egg production has increased.

I love watching my chickens. They are really entertaining to watch. I love the way they just kick the shavings or of their way, or expect scratch when Frank goes up to see them. What's even funnier is how I know they are taunting Sam when he's barking at them. The actually.talk back to him.

Our squash and zucchini plants have tiny squash and zucchini on them.  I've started checking them daily, but they aren't growing as quick as I want them too.

I picked some black raspberries today. There is a ton more to get, but Frank is going to have to help me with that. There are too many spiders in the brush for me...I hate those things.

Here are a few pics I took this week. Going to have a new recipe, and hopefully a crochet pattern for you guys this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment