Recipes

Sunday, May 31, 2015

One of my Egg Plant's bloomed!!!!

As some of you all know, I've been very excited about growing my own egg plant this year, especially since I have learned just how yummy it is!!! This morning when I went out to do my morning garden inspection to see if anything at all had bloomed, I was super happy and excited to see that beautiful purple flower on that plant. It looks like one of my other egg plants are getting ready to bloom as well!!!! (Super happy dance)

Now, two of my squash plants jumped in size over night (pictures below) We don't prestart our squash and zucchini plants because I'm a plant/seed started murderer, so we put those seeds directly in the ground.  Tomorrow I'll be taking pictures of the front garden some time...probably after I get the 20 tomato plants planted that I was given today by a friend who can start seeds like they were born to do it.  (of course I have to get more straw, and some more tomato cages for that garden.)




No comments:

Post a Comment