Recipes

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Welcome Baby Bunnies!!!!


I went to Tractor Supply this morning to get one of the Easter Bunnies that they were selling. I truly only wanted one, since we are getting bunnies next week. I got the black bunny, the one single black bunny...brought the little guy home, and my hubby says...hey I think we need to go back and get another one so he wont be lonely. (We don't know if they are male, female, or one of each yet, because they are only 4 weeks old) So...back to TSC we went, and got a second sweet fuzzy bunny. We got the white one, who was from a different litter than the first one just in case we have one of each.  I must admit, bunny rabbits are really super quiet. I wouldn't even know they are in the house if it weren't for the fact that I walk by the crate, and every now and then I hear one of them hopping along.

Truly it is quiet in here today. About the only noise here in the house other than the clicking of my keyboard, is the sound of the clock on the wall. Why is it so quiet??? Well, because I took the last of the chicks outside. They were finally big enough, and feathered enough out that it was time for them to go....that and they were making bigger messes all over everything.

So our journey into rabbits has begun!!! Our little farm is growing little by little, started with a dog...then we added 2 more dogs...then the worms, the chickens...lost a dog...added more chickens..and now the rabbits. We will have to see how it goes when Sam and Jasper come into the house and see these guys for the first time...I'm a bit nervous about that, and am hoping that they do with them, like they did the chicks in the crates.

No comments:

Post a Comment