Recipes

Sunday, December 15, 2013

My luck

So I realized I never updated you guys on the coffee plant I posted pictures of over the summer. Well it wasn't exactly in plant stage, but in seed stage. Unfortunately it never sprouted or grew or anything. It just didn't do anything. That was disappointing, but the good part is I had gotten it on clearance so I wasn't out much at all.

I still haven't started again on the celery plant either. I killed that when I put some coffee grounds on there. That was a bad idea, I don't recommend that at all, if you ever try to grow your own celery. I plan on trying that again the next time I make soup/stew.

And my carrot tub...I forgot to water those....*sigh* I am a plant killer...I seriously don't have any house plants at all. I'm thinking I may however crochet some plants for some greenery around here...I don't even have a real tree, I have a fake one!!!

Now don't worry about the chickens, I'm good with living people/animals, just not plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment