Recipes

Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Snow

Well, its snowing again here in the Shenandoah County. What really stinks is we are still trudging through the snow from last weekends storm. I guess December is our month for snow. Maybe we will have that White Christmas that Bing Crosby is always dreaming of. 

The Chickens up on the hill are not loving this snow at all. They just stick their head through the door, and eat the snow, but they wont go out in it. Yesterday they had managed to get a spot in front of the door melted and cleared with all of their pecking, and about 6 of them were trying to stand on this tiny patch of mud all at the same time. It was pretty good. I'm thinking that maybe tomorrow if all of this snow has stopped, I may go up there with the snow shovel and make them a clear spot to play in outside.

I think today is going to be spent working on finishing up a rather large crochet order that's going to California. I'm hoping to get it in the mail on Monday. I figure the roads will all be plowed and clear and I'll be able to get out.  If I get all of my crocheting done today, I think tomorrow I'll work on a quilted purse that I want to try out. Its out of my scrap therapy book.

Well that's it from snowy Woodstock Virginia!!!! Keep warm and safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment