Recipes

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Almost forgot

 
If you will please forgive my unmade bed, and messy bedroom, I am pleased to present, the rippled afghan I made my father in law for Christmas.  He absolutely loved it!!!! He calls my crocheting tangling thread, and it always makes me giggle. What really cracks me up is when I have something with me that I made, and he asks me if I tangled that myself, and I'll tell him that yes I did, and he'll proceed to say, well then, you tangled that right nice.  But well, it did take me what feels like forever to get this completed, but it was well worth it. I was determined to have it done in time to give to him for Christmas, so I spent two solid days of doing nothing but hooking, and then got up that morning, and crocheted for about 2 hours, and got it done, and wrapped just before we had to run out the door to get to my in-laws house.  I haven't worked on anything since I finished this...but I will be soon. I plan on getting back to getting patterns designed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment