Recipes

Saturday, December 21, 2013

For 1 week

Facebook....just about everybody has it. Those who don't more than likely did, but got fed up with it, and shut down their account.

I've had a fb account for a few years now, and I've gotten fed up with it, and have walked away from it for a day or two.  I have one of those smart phones, and I find myself randomly checking FB when in all reality I have other things I should be doing. I would estimate I waste about 8 hours a day messing with fb...that's a lot of time...it's not all at once, but spread out through the day, and includes the time spent playing the games on my laptop.

So, I plan on staying off of FB for an entire week. I will not log back on until next Saturday.

I figure I will either get way more done, OR I will go into Facebook withdraw. I'm betting my phone battery will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment