Recipes

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Worm Factory





For Christmas, Frank got me a worm Factory 360. I absolutely love this thing!!! As you all know, I'd been doing worms in the tub for quite some time now. This is a tray system, that allows the worms to move themselves up to the next tray as you add it. The best part is, if there is still food in the bottom tray, some will remain behind until it's completely empty. Plus, by leaving the bottom tray for a long enough period of time, all of the baby worms that hatch out will just move their hungry little selves up towards food, and you don't have to worry about baby worms in the castings. I'm hoping to convert  all of my tubs to the worm factory systems, one at a time. They aren't cheap, but they are made here in the USA, and they allow you to continue to be green with your composting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment