Recipes

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Been cold!!!!

It's been rather cold here in Virginia...not too awfully cold though. We've had a lot of snow this past week, so I've been trying to keep myself busy with random projects. I've been working on a flower afghan out of one of my grandmothers old crochet books. My plan is to work my way through the entire book.

Frank and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary tomorrow. I cannot believe it's been that long ago already. Truly the time has just sort of slipped away.

I haven't worked on getting anything canned this week, but I did find places to put the stuff I canned last weekend. I really need to re organize my pantry.

Not much really going on here other than snow, crocheting, and cleaning. I didn't wan't to let too long go between posts though.

Hope you all are keeping warm and safe!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Afghan-bouquet-Linda-Mershon/dp/0881956279/ref=la_B00IULX4DG_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421978104&sr=1-4

You can find the book that contains this project here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment