Recipes

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Random stuff

I've been a bit slow on writing blogs this month so far. Things have been busy here though in my defense.  We've had rain, sleet, snow, and tons of mud. I've been trying to keep up with that mess here in the house.

I had my chick hatch out this week as well!!! Out of the 20 eggs I originally set, only 2 hatched. That's it..just 2. As you all know, that's my smallest hatch out yet. They are tiny little things. I'm planning on getting pics of them here soon before they start getting un fluffy.

I've also been working on getting stuff made for a craft show I'm going to be doing in March, and am thinking about opening up a FB store. I think it could be fun. I'm thinking about making and selling Afghans. Mostly so that I can keep buying yarn.

Other than that, that is all the excitement going on here. I'm working on a new pattern for you guys, but this pattern is taking me a bit longer to get done.

Keep warm and be safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment