Recipes

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ready to Garden!!!!

I have already started getting those most beautiful seed catalogs in the mail!!! I love those things, I could thumb through them for hours, going back and forth, again and again. I'm so ready to get my garden up and going. we picked up our tomato seeds the other day, and got our pots to start them in.  We wont start them until next month though. I'd love to start them now, so that we can just pop them in the ground, and they will be ready to produce within a short matter of time. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself though.  After all, tomorrow the eggs in my incubator go into lock down, so we will have babies by Thursday.  (boy the time seems to fly by doesn't it?)

What is everybody looking forward to growing in their garden this year? And what will you do with it???

I'm looking forward to my tomatoes for sure, and I'm planning on making ketchup, salsa, and tomato sauce for whatever we will need it for. It will be a busy summer on that end of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment