Recipes

Friday, February 27, 2015

January Chicks and finished Afghan!!





So, I realized that I never shared pictures of the two lone chicks that I managed to get hatched out in January. I'm not exactly sure what breeds were mixed together to make these two, but they certainly are adorable. Well, I know that the father was either a Rhode Island Red, or an Easter Egger, but it's one of them. Just not sure who the momma's were.  It was so funny, when I looked at these guys after putting those adorable little chicks in the chick nursery, because these guys just suddenly looked huge to me. It's amazing to me just how fast chicks grow.

I finished that Afghan that I was so determined to complete!!! I wasn't so certain that I would have it done by today, but I did. The boarder worked up really fast. If you didn't get the link I posted to the free pattern on Red Heart, the pattern number is LW1575 If you want something that's going to make you think while you work on it, this is the pattern to do it!!!  I have my next Afghan lined up to work on. It was an afghan kit that I ordered from Mary Maxim. I'm really excited about getting started, because it's one I've been eyeballing for a couple of years now.

Cadburry has been working really hard on her nest. I have a feeling based on the way she looks, and has been acting, that she will have those babies on Thursday for sure!!! I'll keep you all posted on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment