Recipes

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Farm days







Even though spring not yet sprung, there is still plenty to do around the farm! So, I spent part of the day taking pics of some of the stuff I do around here...

I needed to make some laundry soap, so I got that done, I made a double batch so I could share some with a friend.

For dinner, we had eggs...I love looking at our eggs once they have been cracked, and dumped in a bowl.

That self posing bunny is Alice. She's the daughter of Fred and Ginger. She's not an overly nice bunny, but we're working on that. She's calmed down, and has stopped trying to get me when I reach into her cage to get her water bowl. I think she had been left with her mom for too long. Ginger started pulling some of Alice's fur out, and it's finally growing back. So...yay for that.

Bella has finally learned that she is allowed on the couch. She loves Jasper, so it's no surprise that he is who she decided to get up there with. It's hard to believe that we've had her for almost a full year already.

Then last but not least, I was trying to get a pic of Cadburry with a hay mustache. These were the clearest and closest pics I could get. Every time I had what looked like a good fun pic, she moved very quickly and caused quite the blur!!!

So...that's what I've been up to here..along with chick raising, chicken feeding, egg gathering and crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment