Recipes

Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Stuff

Happy Friday everybody!!! This is looking like its going to be a good weekend here on our little farm. We are planning on trying to get baby bunny pictures, as well as some other around the farm pictures.

This evening, we are picking up some apple trees!!! Yup, finally going to get those and get them planted. We're getting dwarf apple tree's. I'm not sure if they will get planted today, or tomorrow, but I'm excited about them.

Then tomorrow is the monthly get together at the quilt shop in town. That's something I always look forward to.

The weather has gotten so wonderful here. I love weather in the fall. Of course, October is my favorite month out of all 12 of them. My niece turns 5 this month as well. I think she's one of the most adorable little girls ever...but then again, I'm partial because she's my niece.

Well, that's all that's the farm news for now. Hope you all have a most wonderful weekend!!! Of course you know, I would love to hear what your weekend plans are. Leave it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment