Recipes

Saturday, October 12, 2013

On a rainy Saturday

It's Saturday, and this is the third day of non stop rain...what's a girl to do??? Well, I've been working on cleaning and organizing my craft room, and part of that includes getting my scrap fabric organized and cut down to size.

My hubby wonderful man that he is got me these two most awesome books, scrap therapy cut the scraps, and scrap therapy scraps plus one. They are full of beautiful scrap quilt projects...so I've been slowly cutting my way through those scraps. I've not made much progress, but I'm getting there.

I've decided to try to dedicate an hour a day to cutting my fabric into submission. Then hopefully I will be able to get some quilt tops made. I do plan on putting the batting, and backing on, but I have a plan of action. I do have one scrap topper complete, folded up, and waiting to be completed.  So hopefully with time I'll have some quilt pics to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment