Recipes

Friday, November 7, 2014

They come and they go

Hello there, sorry for the lack of pictures in today's blog. Things have been rather busy here, especially with the colder weather!!! It got up to a whole whopping 45 degrees here today!!!
But, I thought I'd catch you all up a little, and don't worry there will be pictures.

On Wednesday, we brought home a new buck, who was born on March 22. He is a beautiful Black Silver Fox. As soon as he is through is isolation period, we will be putting him with Ginger I'm thinking. I have named him Bob. I decided to name him after a celebrity that I really liked, and who lived a good, long life...and my hubby likes this particular Celebrity as well...So its Bob, as in Bob Hope. (yeah, I know..I have problems...lol)

This morning, 3 of my Silver Fox offspring went to new homes. They took one from each littler. The Lilac boy, One of Ginger's girls, (Black) and One of Doris's girls (Blue). I think I was the most sad to see the Lilac go, because he was a very love-able boy. He was nice and cuddly, but I really don't need any boys at this time. Unfortunately, the best looking kit in with Ginger, is a boy..he has some great silvering, and even though I don't need another male, its taking all I have in me, to not keep him.  If it weren't for the space issue, I believe he would be kept. I might try to get some good pics of him, and see if anybody in the Silver Fox group is interested in buying him.

I need to get busy on my quilting, I'm rather far behind in all of that. Once I get to a good point, I will take some pictures to share with you all!!!!

Well, better get off of this computer. I have what feels like a million and one things to do yet today, and then it will be time to feed the animals for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment