Recipes

Sunday, November 9, 2014

My favorite kitchen gadgets







I thought i'd share some of my favorite kitchen gadgets with you all. Some are kind of cheesy, but I love them...

The first two pictures are of a jar lid tightener made by Ball. I love this thing, it has a double use, not only is it good to make sure you get the rings on there just right, but it also has a little thing on the bottom of it to help pop those lids right off. It has saved me a lot of frustration getting the lids off of the jars that I've pressure canned.

The next thing is an old wire whisk that my Mother in law gave me. I don't think its uncommon, but I sure do think its neat. Its great for mixing gravy (when you are making the gravy right...*sigh*)

Now the next thing I got at walmart for $2...its one of those egg cracker things. I really, really like this thing. I don't use it a lot, but I do use it!!! I love the fact that I don't get egg shell in stuff when I crack them with it. OK, yes, its super cheesy, but it was cheap, and it's fun to use. I get a huge kick out of it.

The next thing is called the Veginator...seriously...It is totally awesome, and it totally works. You use it to turn the more firm vegetables into no carb spaghetti noodles. Being married to a diabetic, something like this is a great way to be able to enjoy pasta type foods, while maintaining the proper numbers that he needs to keep his blood sugar from plummeting through the roof.

Next is my Kitchen Aid Stand mixer. I have really been using the heck out of this bad boy here lately. I love it. Oh and please excuse the cob webs in that picture, I didn't realize they were there until just now. I plan on getting those as soon as I finish this post....

Then, lastly, my really adorable jar type salt and pepper shakers. I picked those up at the local coop, and just love them. They kind of fit into the country decor

So, what are some of the favorite things in your kitchen?????

No comments:

Post a Comment