Recipes

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

How Swiftly they grow


Its hard to believe that its September already. I'm not sure where this year has gone, but its gone. We have kept pretty busy in all reality. Between the Chickens, the Rabbits, the dogs, and everything else, time has simply flown bye.
       As you can see my baby bunnies are growing swiftly!!! The one I'm holding in my hand isn't quite two weeks old yet. That is one of Ethel's offspring. The bottom picture are Ginger's babies. They were born on Monday, so the official count for her babies is 5, and it would appear they are all black. Ginger is the first to not give me multiple colors. As you can see, they are very well fed, and resemble baby hippos. (They are simply adorable aren't they?)
     When I went out to feed and fill up the water containers this morning, all of the kits in Ethel's cage were out of the nest box. They were hanging out on one side of the cage, and she was on the other with this great look on her face. It was sort of a what the heck kind of a look.
      Well, the hour is late, and I'm thinking its time to call it a night!!!! Take care, be safe, and happy September

No comments:

Post a Comment