Recipes

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Found My camera!!!!




Happy Saturday everybody!!! I finally found my digital camera that I "lost"...turns out it wasn't lost, it was in the bottom of my purse, which sometimes is almost the same thing as being lost.  I took these pictures of the dogs last week, before my camera ended up in the bottom of my purse. The funny thing is, I don't even have a big purse, its a smaller purse to keep this very thing from happening.

As you guys can see, My Trio of pups are getting along just fine. Its not always easy to get a shot of everybody together. Sometimes somebody sneezes, blinks, see's a squirrel, or decides they need to pee.

Its been a slightly busy day here. I set 42 eggs in the incubator, that will be this springs meat. Then of course there is the basic, put gas in the car, get chicken feed, feed the chickens, gather eggs, feed the rabbits, snuggle the babies, wash and put away laundry, fix supper...you get the idea...the best part is, its Saturday night, and that means, new Doctor Who episodes!!!!

Now, here are some bunny pictures from last week as well. They have gotten a little bit bigger since I've taken these pictures, but are still just as adorable!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment