Recipes

Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday

Happy Friday everybody!!!! Lots of stuff going on around here. I Just finished cleaning the incubator, and setting it up. Right now I'm running it to do the heat and humidity test, to make sure that it will still hold, and that the egg turner is still turning. I'll be able to put the eggs in, in the morning. We are putting a full 42 eggs in there.

I've been working on my quilting. Yesterday I finished putting together another quilt top, and pinning one together that I had gotten done before. I'm planning on getting that one quilted this weekend, and then pinning the recently finished one together once that one is quilted. As soon as I can find where I put the digital camera, I'll get some pictures of everything.

What do you guys have planned for this weekend, the first weekend of fall????

No comments:

Post a Comment