Recipes

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Finishing up

I have an entire stack of quilts in various stages in my sewing room that need to be finished. The saddest stack, that has been sitting there the longest is the stack that just needs binding. I love the quilting process, every thing about it, but the binding. So I went upstairs this morning since the hubby is off today and could hang out with the dogs. I decided it's time to finish up that stack and get some quilts finished. I made and sewed binding on the biggest in the stack.

This quilt was a mystery quilt that I participated in at the Sew and Vac here in town. I can't remember exactly when we did this one, but I do know I want to make it again in different colors. To be honest, this one is just a bit..much...I don't know exactly what I was thinking when I selected these fabrics other than I wanted to get them used up, and that they sort of went together.

I will be using this on my bed this winter, because there is nothing better or warmer than a quilt in the winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment