Recipes

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lets Be Random Today









Hey Everybody!!! I've been taking lots of pictures over the last couple of weeks, and I had to narrow it down a bit, because I seemed to have taken double of a few of the shots, and didn't want to overload you guys with pictures that all looked the same.

As you can see, we've gotten a bit of snow, so far what snow we've gotten has only been a dusting, BUT this weekend its calling for 3 feet!!!! They also said that its going to be blizzard conditions, making it well...a blizzard!

I've been working on my quilting, and have even stopped to finish some of the side quilts that I had started. I finished a quilt that I made for my niece Faith, that only needed the binding. She loved it!  My big basket quilt is going well. I'm 2 rows in. Two down, Five to go! That's only 25 more blocks to make. Thankfully I have all the little pieces sewn together, all of those billions of half square triangles.

Right now, I'm canning chicken. We butchered those 6 little tetra tint roosters that we hatched out. The bones in them were surprisingly big! I only got 6 quart jars out of them. I really thought I'd get a full 7 quarts, but no, the bones just made it look like that. I filled the space with broth though, so at least I'll have 7 jars of something! (I love using the broth for making rice)

I started a FB like page for my blog here. Just something for fun, I hope you guys will check it out!!!
https://www.facebook.com/reallittlefarm/
As you can see, I'm still using the cut and paste method! LOL

I'm working on going through some recipes to share with you guys. I have so many that I'm having a hard time picking just one!

For now, I've got to close this up! Hope that you all are staying warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment