Recipes

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday Ramble

What a long day this has been!!! Not in a bad way, just a long day. I spent the day canning some chicken that I cooked down last night. I still have a bunch of broth that needs to be canned, but I'm going to start on that in the morning. I put some of the big chicken bones back into the broth to cook a little more. I would do it tonight, but by the time I get done doing the night time feedings and putting everybody to bed for the night, it would be really late before I got done. (ok, plus its Saturday night, and the new season of Doctor Who has arrived, and I cannot lie, I'm a Whovian through and through.)

I've finally decided what I'm going to design for you guys!!!! As soon as I finish my current crochet orders, I'm going to get started on it. (I can't tell you all...its a surprise...spoilers) (No, it's not Doctor Who related, but I had to say it because its Doctor Who season!!!) I will tell you all, I am a bit excited about it though.



yes, there was a feather in there that I somehow managed to miss!!! Of course I would happen to miss one, and take a picture of it before I noticed it in there...but its out now. It just goes to prove that its really fresh chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment