Recipes

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

2015 Summer Pictures Part 2

























And more pictures!!!! I'm not sure where to start, so I'll just start!!! So, the tree with those big blueberry looking things, are Damsons. They are kind of like a small plumb, and make great jelly!!! (in fact I still have some in the freezer to turn into jelly) The thing is though, when cutting them up, and taking the seed out, you want to make sure to wear gloves, because they will turn the fingers black.
I went out with a group of friends to a new place here in town, called The Brew House. It was pretty good. Good food, great atmosphere, and pretty good beer. They brew their own for the most part.
We spent some extra time with my husbands family this summer, which is the older couple in there. I myself made the photo stream in here...can you pick me out??? (I'll bet you can)
I did a lot of canning this summer. It was almost never ending, but well worth it. We stayed really crazy with the garden.
We had bigger grasshoppers around here than we usually have, it was kind of neat to see them. They weren't really bothered by us one bit, and didn't seem to care how close we got to them.
I tried a new sauce that I found at Food Lion (Mathew it was delicious, keep it in stock). We used it to make a pulled pork rabbit thing. It was so good, there were no leftovers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment