Recipes

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pictures as promised

So there has been lots of great stuff going on around here. I've had stuff bloom out, stuff start producing, rabbits have been born, and the list goes on. The other day I found potatoes on sale at Food Lion, so I bought 40 pounds and have been working on canning them. In fact that's what I'm doing right this moment. The waiting is the hard part.
We planted some of those tomatoes that come in the plugs that they've started selling. We put them in the compost pile, along with the pumpkins, and everything there is growing beautifully. Of course anything planted in a compost pile will do well I'm sure. This coming week we are going to be cleaning the chicken house and run, so that means we are going to have to start a new compost pile since we have stuff growing in it, and the chicken poo isn't aged so it will burn the plants.
Well, enough of my chatter, enjoy the pics!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment