Recipes

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Random stuff

April has been a busy month, a good but busy month. We've had baby bunnies born, we scheduled the tilling of the garden (hopefully that happens soon) We've moved the chicks outside that came in February (I think it was then, I cannot remember) Although, we still have some chicks inside due to crate room outside. I  sold some hens off, and then I had some new hens start to lay. And of course we've bought hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of feed!!!

May should hopefully be a good month as well. Frank and Aaron both took a few days off from work to get the rabbit house finished.  They are going to be putting down some cement on one side of the rabbit house to hold it up or something along those lines...I guess to keep it in place, I am not sure about how construction works.  We are also hoping to get our other two chicken houses here and up. Then we can get everything moving a bit more smoothly.

I am pretty much so ready for my craft show that's this weekend. I just need to put the buttons on the hanging dish towels and I'm done. I have a lot of other crochet projects that need to be started and finished as well. It's a never ending cycle, but one that I enjoy.

I've been thinking about trying to get into making quilted purses. My thoughts are that they are small projects, and if I can keep my sewing machine behaving properly, then I could probably do at least 1 a week. (That would be fun.) I'm thinking Christmas gifts, and craft show stuff.

Well that's about it from this end of things. Hope you are all having a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment